7 'Inspo Quotes' to Passive-Aggressively Hang in Your Roommate's Line of Vision
Roommates are hard. Some are cool and chill, and others act totally weird about your Evite to a cockroach funeral.
And it can be hard to know the difference.
And sometimes even your bffl feels like your bffl-aw,bna (best friend for like - a while, but not anymore).
But when trouble strikes on the home front, it's like they say: use your words. More specifically, use someone else's words on an old paint swatch sample you hung to the wall bc it looked cute on Pinterest. I'm talking about inspirational quotes, people. And speaking of Pinterest, I ran a search for "bad friendship quotes" to get you started.
Now what's important here is strategic placement in your roommate's line of vision. Write with a thick, black marker so your roommate can't help but skim from across the room (as she clips her nails without using the trashcan you strategically placed near her).
That's right. It's gross. And it's time you take (particularly passive) action. So here we go...
1. "Expectation is the root of all heartache."
2. "It's amazing how fast someone can become a stranger."
3. "There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't jump puddles for you."
4. "I'm not mad. I'm hurt. There's a difference."
5. "Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you."
6. "If I cut you off, chances are you handed me the scissors."
7. "Someone asked me if I knew you. A million memories flashed through my mind but I just smiled and said, 'I used to.'"
Tada! That ought to show her. And it also ought to spark mature and riveting conversation on the basis that you meant no harm at all. After all, they aren't your words. It was probably your senior quote or something.