7 reasons Michael Bublé should open a bakery
Excuse me while I photoshop celebrity faces into pastry images. Isn’t that what photoshop is for?
But real talk: there’s so much potential here…
1. He could call it “The Bublékery”.
2. Today’s special: Bublérry muffins
3. Instead of a door chimer, a recorded “boppitty bee bop” to welcome all of the enthusiastic customers
4. Order with a Canadian accent and you get 10% off!
5. The napkins could say “Feelin’ Good” with a caricature drawing of a satisfied Bublé munching on a sweet treat.
6. coffee mugs that say “Cry Me a River”
7. And last but not least… Crème Bublé
I mean really. Anyone have his agent’s number?